The Solidarity Union has been extensively quoted in a newspaper which exposes the many failings of millionaire Socialist and Labour MP, Margaret Hodge. Solidarity is also given a free advert - Adam is a Director of the publishing company which helps! Our President Adam Walker has certainly not pulled his punches when interviewed by the Barking and Dagenham Sentinel. Hodge is fight for her political life and could well lose.
Please take the time to read this fantastic newspaper exposing the vile Margaret Hodge, MP. I say MP but hopefully after Thursday that wil be ex-MP. 50,000 of the printed edition of this newspaper are going out in Barking and Dagenham. It will certainly make people think there. Many former Labour supporters from the anti-racist Left cannot bring themselves to hold their noses and vote for this vile woman. Instead they are voting Green. Hodge is also losing traditional supporters votes to the Christian Party. It is likely to be a close fight. Hodge fears the British National Party may take the seat.
You can read what Adam had to say here:-
You can help spread this pdf and the link to it around the Internet. You can:-
- Save the pdf and send it as an attachment to your e-mail contact list
- Create a signature for your E-mail containing this message
- Post the link on your Facebook wall and Twitter. Here is a short url link for Twitter http://tinyurl.com/356ap2d
- Text the short link above to your friends from your mobile and ask them to text it on
- Post the link to groups and campaigns on Facebook
- Write a Blog or Web posting promoting the paper
Get people re-posting and re-sending too. Let's get this viral and promote the Union.